super windy day

on my way out of the train station, ears plugged, sarah mclachlan singing
"a very long day isn't it?"
removed one earphone and smiled, "yeah it was."

"i woke up 15 minutes before i had to leave for work.
that meant i had to dress up really quickly.
then told myself 'what the heck', stopped to have a smoke,
arrived 10 minutes late for work. only to find out there was a meeting,
and they were all waiting for me. and my boss is quitting.
and i am most likely to quit when they'd hire the 2 new guys i don't want to work under."

"i hope it will get better."

"it can only get worse."

"i don't think so."

"remain positive. haha! may i?"

she reached out and touched my right cheek, "you are sweet."

"have a great night!"

"see you later."

i went off to the library.

No comments: